Where’s the Beef? At Gianni’s Steakhouse
Wayzata’s Gianni’s Steakhouse opened in 1996 with the intention to sustain and thrive from the “simple lure of great-tasting, classic food.”
The steakhouse offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options every day of the week, and brunch on the weekends. Diners will find a variety of fresh seafood, salads and appetizers as well as steak.
Over the years Gianni’s has earned quite the reputation for its juicy 22-ounce porterhouse, as well as its 12-ounce bone-in filet mignon, which is topped with creamy béarnaise sauce.
Gianni’s recently received an interesting award from people in the “beef community.”
The award honors restaurants and retailers that offer and market an exceptional variety of beef menu items.
Gianni’s is located right on Lake Minnetonka’s Wayzata Bay at 635 E. Lake St.
- New Restaurant Opens on Wayzata Bay
- Wayzata Senior Earns Award at International Science Fair
- Wayzata Beach Lifeguards Begin Watch June 7
- Live a Life of Luxury – The Wayzata Country Club Community Offers Many Amenities
- Adding More Local Flavor to Wayzata’s Most Popular Shopping Experience