Wayzata Wine and Spirits Launches Delivery Service
Wayzata Wine and Spirits is now offering free delivery to its residents on orders of $40 or more.
According to the Sun Sailor, the service offers delivery of wine, spirits, beer, ice, mixes, soda, cups, gift bags, baskets and more.
Deliveries will take place between 11 a.m. to 7 p..m. Monday through Saturday, and they must be signed for by a person 21 or older with a valid ID.
Get more details at wayzatawineandspirits.com/delivery or by calling 952-473-7191.
- Wayzata Restaurant Recipes Featured in Lake Minnetonka Cookbook
- 6Smith One of Minnesota’s Best Waterfront Restaurants
- Wayzata Farmers Market Debuts for First Season
- Wayzata’s Sushi Fix Named ‘Important Restaurant’ by Thrillist
- Wayzata Grad Receives Barry Goldwater Scholarship
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.