Wayzata School Board Member Linda Cohen Earns State Award
Wayzata School Board member Linda Cohen has earned a distinguished state award.
According to the Wayzata Public School District, Cohen was named to the Minnesota School Boards Association’s (MSBA) 2017 All State School Board, the organization’s most prestigious annual award. In addition, she was one of just seven school board members statewide to earn the recognition.
Cohen has been a member of the Wayzata School Board since 2000 and has served in every position on the board (chair, vice chair, treasurer and clerk) during her 16+ year tenure, the report said.
- Another Three Wayzata High School Students Earn Perfect ACT Scores
- Wayzata School District Forms Taskforce to Address Student Growth
- Wayzata High School Students Recognized for Community Service Efforts
- Crisp & Green Now Open in Wayzata
- Wayzata’s Newest Lake Street Restaurant to Open This Winter
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.