Wayzata Invites People to Help Plant Trees, Flowers on Earth Day
Wayzata is inviting people to town to help plant trees and flowers as part of a huge Earth Day event on April 22.
According to KARE11, folks from all around are invited to help plant more than 700 trees and 1,100 perennials along part of the Bushaway Road reconstruction in Wayzata.
The day will be a fun experience for all ages, the report said, and will begin at 8:30 a.m. with volunteers planting and working for about three hours. Registration is required
- Another Restaurant Poised to Open in Downtown Wayzata
- Wayzata High School Graduate Named Gates Cambridge Scholar
- Wayzata Principal Earns Leadership Award
- Bellecour to Open in Wayzata March 15
- Council Approves Concept Plan, Zoning Change for Wayzata Blu Project
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.