Wayzata High Students to Perform ‘I Love a Piano’
Wayzata High School students are hosting six performances of “I Love a Piano,” which features the music and lyrics of Irving Berlin.
According to the Sun Sailor, “I Love a Piano” follows the journey of a piano as it moves in and out of the lives of several characters.
The performance schedule is as follows:
- 7 p.m. Thursday, April 16
- 7 p.m. Friday, April 17
- 2 p.m. Saturday, April 18
- 4 p.m. Thursday, April 23 (for senior citizens)
- 7 p.m. Friday, April 24
- 2 p.m. Saturday, April 25
Click here to purchase tickets. The performances will be held at Wayzata High School, 4955 Peony Ln. in Plymouth.
- Wayzata High Students Receive ‘Women in Computing’ Awards
- Wayzata High School Takes Home 80 Scholastic Art Awards
- Wayzata Central Middle School Takes 3rd In Regional Science Bowl
- 3 Easy Home Projects for the Winter
- Restaurant Review: Sushi Fix in Wayzata
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.