Wayzata High School Students Recognized for Community Service Efforts
Six Wayzata High School students were recently recognized for their outstanding community service achievements.
According to the Sun Sailor, Juniors Miranda Mead, Tristan Nelko and Mimi Wang earned the Prudential Spirit of Community Award, with honorable mentions going to seniors Gabrielle Bobgan, Paige Goedderz and junior Saee Patil.
Award winners will now advance to the state level for judging, with two students from every state being selected to attend the national recognition event in Washington D.C., the newspaper said.
Students will find out in February if they’re going to D.C.
- Crisp & Green Now Open in Wayzata
- Wayzata’s Newest Lake Street Restaurant to Open This Winter
- Four Wayzata High School Students Earn Perfect ACT Scores
- Wayzata Police Department Kicks Off Toys for Tots Drive Nov. 25
- Wayzata High School Student Launches Publishing Company for Teens
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.