Wayzata High Educator a Semifinalist for Minnesota Teacher of the Year
A Wayzata High School teacher is among 30 semifinalists in the running for the prestigious Minnesota Teacher of the Year Award from Education Minnesota.
According to the Sun Sailor, English teacher Ashley Cardona was recently named one of the semifinalists after a panel narrowed the field of candidates from 123 to just 30.
The winner of the annual award will be announced at this year’s banquet May 3 at the Radisson Blu Mall of America in Bloomington.
- Wayzata Central Middle School Takes 3rd In Regional Science Bowl
- 3 Easy Home Projects for the Winter
- Wayzata Teacher Gets Picked for Special Award
- Wayzata Opens the Business Door for Breweries
- Where’s the Beef? At Gianni’s Steakhouse
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.