Wayzata Farmers Market Debuts for First Season
Wayzata’s inaugural farmers market is now open!
According to the Sun Sailor, the weekly market opened on Thursday, May 28 at the Wayzata American Legion parking lot at 949 Wayzata Blvd. E.
Shoppers can expect a variety of produce, meats, cheeses, baked goods and crafts to be available at each market.
The market will be open from 1-5 p.m. each Thursday through Oct. 15. For more information, go to wayzatafarmersmarket.weebly.com.
- Wayzata’s Sushi Fix Named ‘Important Restaurant’ by Thrillist
- Wayzata Grad Receives Barry Goldwater Scholarship
- Walgreens Now Open in Wayzata
- Wayzata Central Middle School Takes 3rd In Regional Science Bowl
- Restaurant Review: Sushi Fix in Wayzata
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.