Wayzata Eateries Make Vita.mn Restaurant Guide
A handful of Wayzata restaurants and bars made Vita.mn’s The Restaurant Guide 2014: The Suburbs.
The annual guide highlights some of the best places that the Twin Cities metro area offers. (There are also guides for Uptown and downtown Minneapolis.) Two Wayzata spots made the list:
This American spot just opened over the summer and the owner is the man behind Champps American and Redstone. The restaurant is right on Lake Minnetonka and features a fabulous array of treats. CoV Wayzata is located at 700 E. Lake St.
The supermarket chain has created a beautiful drop-in dining experience that features local tap beers and a $14-and-under menu. The kitchen is located at 250 Superior Blvd.
Other nearby restaurants included on the list were Lord Fletcher’s in Spring Park and Coalition in Excelsior.
- Wayzata Teacher Gets Picked for Special Award
- Wayzata Opens the Business Door for Breweries
- Wayzata’s First Female Firefighter Announces Bid for City Council
- Oh Baby! to Return to Wayzata
- Community Spotlight: Wayzata Women’s Chorus
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.