Wayzata Church Partnership Supports Families with Special Needs
According to KSTP.com, the two organizations held a forum last week that provided information and resources to families. Fraser is the state’s largest provider of autism and special needs services. The goal of the partnership is to help families with special needs children build the foundation and resources to help the kids successfully transition into adulthood in the future, KSTP said.
“Kids with special needs and their families face really big hurdles and difficult challenges, and Fraser as a partner can really help us get those needs met,” Rev. Dr. John Ross told the news station.
- Wayzata Opens the Business Door for Breweries
- Wayzata’s First Female Firefighter Announces Bid for City Council
- Oh Baby! to Return to Wayzata
- Community Spotlight: Wayzata Women’s Chorus
- CoV Wayzata Now Open on the Lake
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.