New Restaurant Opens on Wayzata Bay
A new bistro boasting handcrafted brews and savory dishes has come to Wayzata.
According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal, 6Smith has opened right on Lake Minnetonka’s Wayzata Bay and offers a lunch and dinner menu with a lot of seafood and steak options.
“It is the brainchild of Executive Chef JP Samuelson (the former Solera and JP American Bistro chef famed for his part in reviving Uptown classic Figlio in St. Louis Park) and owner Randy Stanley, a former divisional vice president at Parasole Restaurant Holdings,” the journal reported.
The restaurant also features a large collection of craft beers, wines and specialty cocktails, according to the journal. There are also two decks for restaurant-goers to enjoy the lake view, and will also begin offering boatside service, the journal said.
6Smith is located at 294 E. Grove Ln. in Wayzata.
For more information, visit the restaurant’s website at 6smith.com/#about.
- Birchview Elementary Receives Grant for Nature Center Improvements
- Three Wayzata Students Receive Appointments to U.S. Service Academies
- Wayzata’s FPS Team Takes 1st at International Competition
- Wayzata Senior Earns Award at International Science Fair
- Wayzata Snowboarder Competes in Junior World Championships
- Live a Life of Luxury – The Wayzata Country Club Community Offers Many Amenities
- Wayzata Football Team Tackles Invasive Opponent—Buckthorn
- Adding More Local Flavor to Wayzata’s Most Popular Shopping Experience