New Nail Boutique Opens in Wayzata
This is the second location for shop owner Sara Saferstein, with the other location being in Edina’s 50th and France District.
“We’ve always been eyeing Wayzata, but it was a matter of finding the right fit and the right space.” Saferstein told the paper. “This opportunity came, and we thought it was fabulous.”
The shop is more than just a nail spa. It also offers a boutique that allows visitors to shop for home decor, handbags and other fashion accessories.
- Wayzata Farmers Market Debuts for First Season
- Wayzata’s Sushi Fix Named ‘Important Restaurant’ by Thrillist
- Wayzata Grad Receives Barry Goldwater Scholarship
- Wayzata High Students Receive ‘Women in Computing’ Awards
- Wayzata High School Takes Home 80 Scholastic Art Awards
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.