New Hockey Boards to Be Installed at Wayzata’s Klapprich Park
The old boards were removed last month, and the installation of the new, wood hockey boards are expected to be completed by mid- to late-November.
Klapprich Park is located near the water tower off of Wayzata Boulevard East at 340 Park St. E., which is between Minnetonka Avenue North and Barry Avenue North. The park also has playground equipment, picnic tables, warming house and softball field.
- Wayzata Teacher Gets Picked for Special Award
- Wayzata Opens the Business Door for Breweries
- Wayzata’s First Female Firefighter Announces Bid for City Council
- Oh Baby! to Return to Wayzata
- Community Spotlight: Wayzata Women’s Chorus
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.