Council Approves Concept Plan, Zoning Change for Wayzata Blu Project
The Wayzata City Council has approved the concept plans and rezoning request for a new mixed-used condo development planned for Lake Street.
According to the Sun Sailor, the project—which has been named Wayzata Blu—will feature a three-story mixed-used building with 17 residential condominium units.
In addition, the ground level of the building has space for offices and there will be space for 34 enclosed parking spots.
When it comes to price, the condos will range from $589,000 to about $2.8 million.
- Wayzata High School Students Move on to State DECA Competition
- Busy Intersection in Downtown Wayzata to Get Overhaul
- New Elementary School Recommended for Wayzata by Task Force
- Wayzata School Board Member Linda Cohen Earns State Award
- Another Three Wayzata High School Students Earn Perfect ACT Scores
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.