Business Journal: Wayzata Home Sells for Highest Sale Price in 5 Years
The home of former Alliant Techsystems Inc. CEO Daniel Murphy Jr. sold for $6.05 million this month, which is deemed the highest sale price of a single-family home on one lot in at least five years, according to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal. The home is located in Wayzata on Lake Minnetonka.
According to the journal, the 8,754-square-foot home has four bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, and sits on 0.82 acres with 178 feet of frontage on the lake’s Gray’s Bay. The property was listed more than a year ago for $7.2 million, but the price was adjusted to $6.45 million last August, the journal reported.
- Wayzata Senior Earns Award at International Science Fair
- Wayzata Beach Lifeguards Begin Watch June 7
- Wayzata Snowboarder Competes in Junior World Championships
- Live a Life of Luxury – The Wayzata Country Club Community Offers Many Amenities
- Adding More Local Flavor to Wayzata’s Most Popular Shopping Experience
- Center for the Arts in Wayzata Offers Unique Art Classes
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.