Bellecour to Open in Wayzata March 15
A highly anticipated restaurant is set to open very soon in Wayzata.
According to the Sun Sailor, Bellecour, a French cuisine-inspired restaurant, will open March 15 at 739 Lake St. in downtown Wayzata.
The restaurant is owned and run by Gavin Kaysen, a James Beard Award winning chef who also owns the very successful Spoon and Stable in Minneapolis.
Bellecour will serve Kaysen’s interpretations of classic French dishes with Midwestern ingredients, the article said.
The restaurant was inspired by Kaysen’s trips to Lyon with close friend and mentor Chef Daniel Boulud.
- Council Approves Concept Plan, Zoning Change for Wayzata Blu Project
- Wayzata High School Students Move on to State DECA Competition
- Busy Intersection in Downtown Wayzata to Get Overhaul
- New Elementary School Recommended for Wayzata by Task Force
- Wayzata School Board Member Linda Cohen Earns State Award
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.