Another Three Wayzata High School Students Earn Perfect ACT Scores
Three additional Wayzata High School students have earned perfect scores on the ACT college entrance exam.
According to the Sun Sailor, seniors Tora Husar, Joe Kammann and Jason Wen scored a perfect score of 36 on the test, joining William Drew, Jeffrey Hu, Christine Luo and Dhruv Methi, whose perfect scores were announced in November.
Only 2,235 students across the nation managed the impressive feat, from the 2.1 million ACT test takers from the class of 2016, the article said.
- Wayzata School District Forms Taskforce to Address Student Growth
- Wayzata High School Students Recognized for Community Service Efforts
- Crisp & Green Now Open in Wayzata
- Wayzata’s Newest Lake Street Restaurant to Open This Winter
- Four Wayzata High School Students Earn Perfect ACT Scores
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.