Another Restaurant Poised to Open in Downtown Wayzata
A California-Mexican eatery specializing in fish tacos is set to open in Wayzata later this month.
According to the Star Tribune, Baja Haus, a California-Mexican eatery specializing in fish tacos, will open March 29.
The restaurant is located at 830 Lake St. E., just a few doors down from owner Billy Tserenbat’s other Wayzata-based restaurant, Sushi Fix.
Baja Haus will feature fresh seafood, with a menu including whole-roasted fish, squid and oysters on the half shell served with black pepper bitters and tequila, the article said.
- Wayzata High School Graduate Named Gates Cambridge Scholar
- Wayzata Principal Earns Leadership Award
- Bellecour to Open in Wayzata March 15
- Council Approves Concept Plan, Zoning Change for Wayzata Blu Project
- Wayzata High School Students Move on to State DECA Competition
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.