6Smith to Participate in Fall Restaurant Week
Mpls.St.Paul.Magazine’s Restaurant Week is back for another season this month. The fall event is set for Oct. 18-23 and restaurants across the Twin Cities are participating, including Wayzata’s 6Smith.
6Smith is located on beautiful Lake Minnetonka and is known as a meat and seafood restaurant for the “urban suburban”.
A total of 54 restaurants in the Minneapolis, St. Paul and the metro area are participating in the event, which aims to give diners the opportunity to appreciate fine cuisine throughout the Twin Cities. Lunches will range from $10-$20 and dinners will range from $15-$30.
Other local restaurants participating are Al Vento in South Minneapolis, and Fogo de Chao and Basil’s in Downtown.
Reservations are strongly recommended. See the entire list of participating restaurants and reserve your table by clicking here.
- Five Fun Facts About Wayzata
- New Condos Proposed for Wayzata’s Lakefront
- Wayzata Makes List of ‘America’s Top High Schools’
- Wayzata Businesses Make List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America
- Wayzata Students Continue to Outperform State Averages on MCA Tests
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.