6Smith One of Minnesota’s Best Waterfront Restaurants
6Smith on Lake Minnetonka in Wayzata was recently named as one of the best lakefront restaurants in the state. Thrillist’s “The 15 Best Waterfront Bars and Restaurants in Minnesota” highlighted the lake favorite along with other Minnesota staples.
Here’s what Thrillist had to say about 6Smith:
“Home of “Fat Pants Friday,” where the chef creates a special 3,000+ calorie food-bomb, this place also happens to sit along the banks of one of the many offshoots of the legendary Lake Minnetonka. Instead of purifying yourself in the waters of the lake, perhaps try doing so while sitting on the patio with a cold beer instead.”
Other spots that made the list were Bread & Pickle on Lake Harriet, Sandcastle on Lake Nokomis and Tin Fish on Lake Calhoun.
- Wayzata Farmers Market Debuts for First Season
- Wayzata’s Sushi Fix Named ‘Important Restaurant’ by Thrillist
- Wayzata Grad Receives Barry Goldwater Scholarship
- Wayzata Hotel, Condo Plans Move Forward
- Wayzata High Students Receive ‘Women in Computing’ Awards
This local update courtesy of your Wayzata Community Expert.