Mortgage Programs for Washington Township Homebuyers
Let Us Help You Find the Home Loan That’s Right for You.
Stonegate Mortgage experienced Local Mortgage Advisors are well versed in a variety of mortgage loan programs and their qualification requirements. During a consultation on the phone, online, or in person, our Local Mortgage Advisor will assess your needs and provide information about the various loan programs for which you may qualify including pros and cons, rate information, credit and debt requirements, and other important features of the loan. This consultation and education on various mortgage programs sets a good foundation for making informed decisions and getting the right loan for your investment.
Popular mortgage programs in Washington Township include:
– Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages
– Programs for owner occupied properties, second homes, and investment properties
– Loans for condominiums, manufactured homes
– Loans with little or no down payment
– Loans for first-time homebuyers
– Loans for military veterans (VA Loans)
– Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA Loans)
– Programs that allow for down payment assistance or gift funds
– Jumbo mortgage loans
– Fannie Mae HomePath® financing with low down payment requirements and no mortgage insurance or appraisal required
– Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac HARP refinance programs for borrowers who owe more than their home is worth
– Construction and lot loans
– Equity loans
Contact your Stonegate Mortgage Local Mortgage Advisor today for specifics about various mortgage program guidelines and a free, no obligation mortgage consultation.