Waconia’s Ridgeview Medical Center Names First Chief Medical Officer
Ridgeview Medical Center in Waconia has named its first-ever chief medical officer.
According to the Chaska Herald, that chief medical officer is Alvaro Sanchez, MD.
Dr. Sanchez will have oversight for physician quality and performance improvement in all clinical settings at Ridgeview, the report said.
He reportedly has has more than 25 years of clinical and administrative experience with a focus in the areas of evidence-based population management, wellness initiatives, medical operations and patient experience.
- Waconia Brewing Hosts Beergo Every Monday
- Waconia Teacher a Finalist for Minnesota Teacher of the Year Award
- Two Waconia Teachers Named Semifinalists for State Teacher of the Year Award
- Two Waconia Wrestlers Win Individual State Titles
- Waconia’s Target to be Remodeled
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.