Waconia’s Ridgeview Emergency Room to Get Renovation, New Name
The emergency room at Waconia’s Ridgeview Medical Center is getting a renovation and new name thanks to a local couple.
According to a press release published by Two Twelve Medical Center, the emergency room at the hospital will be renamed the Norman and Ann Hoffman Emergency Center, upon completion of a major renovation project that is expected to begin in 2018.
The Hoffman’s are being recognized thanks to their financial donation to the hospital that’s being used for the upgraded emergency department, the release said. The multi-million dollar project will enhance emergency services and include designing a streamlined triage processes, a private family space, and specialized areas to accommodate senior, pediatric and mental health patients.
Norm Hoffman is a former member of the Ridgeview Medical Center Board of Directors and served as its Chair from 2008-09, the release said.
- Waconia Show Choir Prepares for Annual Gala
- Lake Waconia’s Coney Island One Step Closer to Public Use
- Waconia Vying for Title of ‘Best Minnesota Town’
- Local Orchard Opens For Autumn Business
- Waconia Schools See Big Gains in Annual State Assessment Scores
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.