Waconia’s Parley Lake Winery’s Annual Grape Stomp is Aug. 15
According to the event page, 51 teams will compete in the great Grape Stomp and others are invited to cheer them on and enjoy some wine, too.
General admission is $10 and includes a glass of wine for guests 21 years old and older. Anyone under 21 is free. There will also be live music, a food truck, artist vendors, and more.
- Waconia Church to Celebrate 150 Years with Anniversary Bash
- Waconia Brewing’s WacTown Wheat Featured by Pioneer Press
- Lola’s Makes List of Minnesota’s Best Lakeside Restaurants
- Waconia Middle Schoolers Raise Over $15K for Cancer Research
- Waconia Makes the Hasbro’s Next Edition of Monopoly
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.