Waconia’s Emily Kirsch Graduates as Holy Family’s Valedictorian
Waconia’s Emily Kirsch graduated with the highest academic ranking of Holy Family Catholic High School‘s Class of 2014 last month.
Kirsch was named valedictorian of the class and was one of 140 graduates to be honored at a commencement ceremony May 21, according to the Sun Patriot. Kathryn Galioto of Chanhassen was the class salutatorian, which is the second highest academic ranking student.
Holy Family is located in Victoria, Minn. and “is an Archdiocesan co-educational Catholic high school growing in the Lasallian tradition and educating students to pursue truth and justice, to mature in faith, knowledge and wisdom, and to develop their full potential.”
For more information on the school, go to hfchs.org/home.php.
- Waconia Brewing Company to Open this Summer
- Waconia School District Selects New Superintendent
- Waconia Announces New Boys Hockey Coach
- Waconia Native to Receive John Gagliardi Award
- Marc Huebner Chosen to Participate in Food Network’s “America’s Best Cook”
- Local School Starts New Academic Program – C-STEM
- Incomparable Luxury in Waconia with Community Experts
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.