Waconia’s Deardorff Orchard Still Open for Apple Season
If you’re looking for something fun to do with the family this weekend, think about heading over to Deardorff Orchard and Vineyard in Waconia.
While the pick-your-own-apples season is over, the beautiful orchard is open until Nov. 2, and there are apples available for purchase in the cooler, including Honeycrisp, SweeTango and Ginger Gold.
How about an outing with friends or perhaps a significant other? Think about hitting one of the Friday, Saturday or Sunday wine tastings. The Parley Lake Winery Tasting Room is open from noon to 6 p.m. on those days.
For more events or information on the orchard, go to deardorfforchards.com.
- Waconia Man Gives Blood to Make a Difference
- 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Council Approves Baseball Grandstand Project
- New Development to Add 96 Homes to Waconia
- Waconia Family Recognized as Honorary Caregivers at Relay for Life Event
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.