Waconia Woman Performs at Country Music’s Historic Grand Ole Opry
Waconia-native Jenn Bostic is making waves in country music.
According to the Sun Patriot, Bostic recently performed at the Grand Ole Opry–considered to be the mecca of country music.
Following her packed performance at the Grand Ole Opry, Bostic made the trek back to Waconia for two sold out shows in December at Schram Vineyards in support of her newly released holiday album, the article said.
Bostic told the newspaper that her 2017 will include producing a new full-length album, and a grand piano tour with stops in both the United State and Europe.
- New Homeowner? HouseLogic Highlights 6 Must-Dos Before Moving In
- Three Waconia Seniors Sign Letters of Intent
- Groundbreaking Held for Carver County Veteran’s Memorial
- City Council Approves Waconia Crossings Development
- Emagine Waconia Movie Theater Slated for Luxury Upgrades
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.