Waconia to Get Jimmy John’s Sandwich Shop
Jimmy John’s, the sub shop that makes sandwiches “so fast you’ll freak,” is expanding to Waconia.
According to the Sun Patriot, Jimmy John’s will open at 140 Depot Drive in Waconia sometime this fall.
Waconia family Jackie Knodt-Suss, her husband, Kevin Suss, and brother, Matt Knodt, will be owners of the shop, the article said.
The sandwich shop will reportedly offer delivery, but the delivery area has not yet been determined, nor have the restaurant’s hours.
- Waconia Unveils New Brand Just in Time for the New School Year
- Parkside Church Breaks Ground on Expansion
- Local 6-Year-Old Holds Cupcake Fundraiser for Haiti
- Waconia Businesses Named to Star Tribune’s ‘Top 150 Workplaces’ List
- Waconia Baseball Team Wins State Title, Finishes Season Undefeated
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.