Waconia Makes the Hasbro’s Next Edition of Monopoly
Waconia is making its national debut this fall. Hasbro, a long-time board game maker, announced Waconia will be one of the 22 cities featured on its “Monopoly Here & Now” edition.
According to the Pioneer Press, the cities were chosen after online votes were collected through Buzzfeed. It snagged the spot on the board that is formerly known as Baltic Avenue.
Other cities on the board include huge cities such as New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, but Minneapolis will be in the former Park Place spot.
The new version of the game should be available this fall, the paper said.
- Waconia Student Receives Service Academy Nomination
- City Council Approves Interlaken Woods 2nd Addition Plat
- Bayview Elementry Students Collect Food Items for 100th Day Challenge
- City of Waconia Launches New Website
- Waconia Teachers Hold ‘Camp for a Cause’
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.