Waconia Brewing’s WacTown Wheat Featured by Pioneer Press
According to the newspaper, Waconia Brewing’s beers are “pretty straightforward” with an amber, an IPA, a kolsh and a wheat on tap. But, the wheat is what caught their attention.
“The wheat, called WacTown Wheat, capitalizes on the Blue Moon trend of putting orange in a wheat beer. But in this case, the beer is brewed with orange peels,” the newspaper said. “The result is a really refreshing, citrusy beer that’s perfect on a hot day.”
Check out WBC at waconiabrewing.com.
- Waconia’s Music in the Park is In Full Swing
- Lola’s Makes List of Minnesota’s Best Lakeside Restaurants
- Middle Schoolers Create Mural Out of Rubik’s Cubes
- Restaurant Review: Egg-Cetera in Waconia
- Waconia Middle Schoolers Raise Over $15K for Cancer Research
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.