Restaurant Review: Who’s on First in Waconia
If you’re in the mood for a good bar food in a relaxed, no-frills atmosphere, Waconia’s Who’s on First Saloon and Eatery is worth a try.
The downtown bar and restaurant is a local favorite that features traditional American fare such as burgers, ribs, and chicken drummies, as well as sandwiches and salads. Here’s how the restaurant describes itself on its Facebook page:
“Walk into our causal grill and take a seat at your favorite booth at Who’s On First. Specializing in mouthwatering American favorites, our delicious made-to-order menu will make you feel right at home.”
As for customer reviews, here’s how the restaurant did on various social media and review sites as of Sept. 17, 2015:
TripAdvisor: 4 out of 5 stars
Yelp: 4 out of 5 stars
Facebook: 4.2 out of 5 stars
For more information on the restaurant, click here.
- Parley Lake Winery Takes Home Awards from Iowa Competition
- Waconia Volunteers Makes Sandwiches for Homeless
- Waconia Business Makes List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America
- Iron Tap: The Newest Addition to Waconia’s Growing Beer Scene
- Waconia Middle Schoolers Raise Over $15K for Cancer Research
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.