Restaurant Review: Egg-Cetera in Waconia
If you’re looking to add a new breakfast or lunch joint to your favorites list, take a trip over to Egg-Cetera Cafe in Waconia.
A town favorite, Egg-Cetera Cafe is open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily and serves breakfast and lunch. It bills itself as a traditional American restaurant, which of course serves up a variety of egg dishes, as well as sandwiches and more. To many this spot is the quintessential, American diner.
As for customer reviews, here’s how the restaurant looks on various online review and social sites as of June 3, 2015:
Facebook: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Yelp: 4 out of 5 stars
Foursquare: 3 out of 5 stars
Urbanspoon: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- Waconia Middle Schoolers Raise Over $15K for Cancer Research
- Waconia Native Maxx Williams Drafted by Ravens
- Council Approves Paddlecraft Storage for Cedar Point Park
- Registration Now Open for Lake Waconia Triathlon
- Waconia Student Receives Service Academy Nomination
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.