On Aug. 19, Arboretum to Offer Free Admission to Carver County Residents
All Carver County residents can take advantage of free entry into the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum all day Friday, Aug. 19, 2016 with proof of residency.
According to a Carver County press release, the special day is part of the Chanhassen/Carver County Day at the Arboretum. The event will give residents the chance to meet with Carver County and Chanhassen city officials, all while enjoying coffee, juice and bagels and two exhibits that are part of the Arboretum’s Super-Sized Summer.
Other activities planned for the day are:
- A walking tour of nearby gardens beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytime at 10:30 a.m. in the Great Hall featuring books on bugs and plants suitable for the young and young at heart.
- Rides on the free BeeLine Shuttle, the new red Toro trams that carry guests around Three-Mile Drive. They pick up and drop off at shuttle stops every 20 minutes at the Home Demo Garden, Sculpture Garden, and Maze Garden.
The Arboretum is located at 3675 Arboretum Dr., Chaska, MN 55318.
- Waconia Couple Provides Summer Vacation for Three Children in Need
- Waconia Restaurant’s Hickory Burger Earns Rave Reviews
- Restaurant Review: Hopper’s Bar & Grill in Waconia
- Waconia Grad Announces Candidacy for City Council
- Regular Home Maintenance Keeps Your Home Young, Increases Value
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.