Oakwood Church to Present ‘A Misfit Christmas’
Oakwood Community Church has invited the whole community to come see its presentation of “A Misfit Christmas” at 9 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 14.
According to the Sun Patriot, the show features Theater for the Thirsty actors Jeremiah and Vanessa Gamble, and is an original musical that is funny and festive.
While the event is free, tickets can be reserved by contacting the church office at 952-442-4323. Brunch will follow afterwards, and child care for children up to age 4 will be available.
The show will take place in the Waconia High School auditorium located at 1400 Oak Ave.
- New Bowling Program Brings Kids Together
- Homeowner’s Quick Guide to Ice Dams
- Jax Taphouse Coming to Waconia
- 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- New Development to Add 96 Homes to Waconia
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.