New Homeowner? HouseLogic Highlights 6 Must-Dos Before Moving In
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or your finally getting into the home of your dreams, you probably can’t wait to move into your new place and start nesting.
However, if you want to avoid headaches and potential problems later, there are six things you should do before move-in day, according to HouseLogic—a blog and resource site run by the National Association of Realtors:
- Change the locks.
- Check the plumbing for any leaks.
- Clean your carpets.
- Wipe out your cabinets.
- Evict any critters that may have gotten in.
- Get familiar with your circuit breaker box and main water valve.
Read the full post to get tips and video instruction for each step.
- Three Waconia Seniors Sign Letters of Intent
- Groundbreaking Held for Carver County Veteran’s Memorial
- City Council Approves Waconia Crossings Development
- Emagine Waconia Movie Theater Slated for Luxury Upgrades
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.