New Development to Add 96 Homes to Waconia
Waconia has seen an upswing in residential growth over the past few years and expects to see that grow even higher as the city council approved the preliminary and final plans for a new housing development last month.
According to the Sun Patriot, Mattamy Home‘s Crosswinds Planned Unit Development (PUD) will add 96 single-family homes and develop six outlots in town over approximately 35.4 acres of land. The development will be located to the south of County Road 10 / 13th Street E and north of Sparrow Road, and adjacent to the Ravenwood, Hilltop, and Interlaken Cottages West developments.
The development will be built in two phases, with the west side of the development going up first, the newspaper reported. A start date was not provided.
- Waconia Family Recognized as Honorary Caregivers at Relay for Life Event
- Community Spotlight: Waconia’s Safari Island Community Center
- Waconia Chef, on Food Network Show Experience
- Waconia Manufacturing Opens Facility in NYA
- New Art Collaborative Opens in Waconia
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.