Lola’s Makes List of Minnesota’s Best Lakeside Restaurants
Lola’s Lakehouse on Lake Waconia was recently named as one of the best lakefront restaurants in the state. Thrillist’s “The 15 Best Waterfront Bars and Restaurants in Minnesota” highlighted the lake favorite along with other Minnesota staples.
Here’s what Thrillist had to say about Lola’s:
“Located right smack dab on Lake Waconia, the kitchen here offers a large selection of New England-inspired seafood dishes and they often feature a variety of live music, making this a great place to grab a few cold ones and let the weekend have its way with you.”
Other spots that made the list were Bread & Pickle on Lake Harriet, Sandcastle on Lake Nokomis and Tin Fish on Lake Calhoun.
- Middle Schoolers Create Mural Out of Rubik’s Cubes
- Waconia Middle Schoolers Raise Over $15K for Cancer Research
- Council Approves Paddlecraft Storage for Cedar Point Park
- Restaurant Review: Lola’s Lakehouse in Waconia
- Taste of Minnesota to Return to Waconia in 2015
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.