Lola’s Lake Waconia Half Marathon is June 3
Lola’s annual Lake Waconia Half Marathon is set for 8 a.m. Saturday, June 3, and there’s still room for you to register.
According to the race’s website, the race is one of the most scenic race routes in the greater Twin Cities area.
“It starts at City Square Park in Waconia, weaves through the city then winds around beautiful Lake Waconia and finishes at the park,” the website describes. “There’s something for everyone: the half marathon, 2-person 1/2 marathon relay, a 10 mile, the 5k run/walk that is dog-friendly. Wrap it up by attending the fun ‘after-party’ at Lola’s Lakehouse just a few blocks from the finish with a free lunch and live music.”
As of May 16, 2017, the race was 75 percent full. To register, click here.
- Waconia Golfers Win Conference Meet Against Hutchinson
- Waconia Boy’s Make-A-Wish Request for New Playground Equipment Granted
- Waconia Winery Goes Solar
- J. Carver Distillery Releases Three New Spirits
- Waconia Man Spoke to United Nations on April 2
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.