Local Law Firm With Branch in Waconia Welcomes New Partner
A local law firm with an office in Waconia has a new partner and a new associate.
According to the Chaska Herald, Melchert Hubert Sjodin PLLP recently accepted Matthew D. McDougall into the partnership and has added a new associate, Quinn P. O’Reilly, to its Waconia office.
McDougall has been with the firm since 2012 and he litigates cases in civil, appellate, and administrative law courts and strives to provide each of his clients with the highest standard of legal representation, according to the report.
Meanwhile, O’Reilly is a member of the firm’s commercial and municipal practice groups, the report said.
Melchert Hubert Sjodin PLLP has offices in Waconia, Chaska and Hutchinson, the report said.
- Two Waconia Teachers Named Semifinalists for State Teacher of the Year Award
- Two Waconia Wrestlers Win Individual State Titles
- Waconia’s Target to be Remodeled
- Local Couple Recreates European-Style Garden at Their Waconia Home
- Waconia Winery Takes Home Honors from California Competition
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.