Lady Wildcats Record 100 Points at Back-to-Back Basketball Games
The Waconia High School girls basketball team was on fire earlier this month as it recorded two 100-point games—in back-to-back fashion.
According to the Sun Patriot, the Wildcats toppled Blake 100-36 Dec. 2, and then just two days later beat Chanhassen 110-101. During the Blake game, junior Madelin Dammann led a stellar defensive effort with nine steals, and the team as a whole had a whopping 40 steals during the game. As for the Chanhassen game, the win was a huge victory considering Chan boasts two players that are headed for Division I schools.
To read more about the exciting games, check out the Sun Sailors full story here.
- New Bowling Program Brings Kids Together
- Homeowner’s Quick Guide to Ice Dams
- Jax Taphouse Coming to Waconia
- New Development to Add 96 Homes to Waconia
- New Art Collaborative Opens in Waconia
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.