Jax Taphouse Coming to Waconia
Waconia area residents will soon have a new spot to dine and drink in town.
According to the Sun Patriot, Jax Taphouse was approved by the Waconia City Council during its Oct. 20 meeting.
“The project includes mostly interior enhancements of the property, although none that might affect the unique characteristics already present in the space,” the Patriot write. “In terms of exterior enhancements, the main one involves the installation of an 18×25 foot concrete slab on the rear side of the building. A 10×16 foot outdoor cooler will be constructed on top of the slab to house the various kegs needed for the taphouse design.”
The new business will feature 30 different libations on tap and a full-service restaurant, the newspaper said. Jax Taphouse will be located at 140 W. Main Street, which is currently occupied by Terra Waconia.
- Waconia’s Austin Stole Takes 3rd at Minnesota Sings Competition
- Waconia’s Deardorff Orchard Still Open for Apple Season
- Waconia Man Gives Blood to Make a Difference
- 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Council Approves Baseball Grandstand Project
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.