J. Carver Distillery Releases Three New Spirits
J. Carver Distillery has rolled out three new handcrafted spirits
According to the Sun Patriot, the new spirits are the Brickyard Straight Bourbon, Runestone Straight Rye, and Island View Brandy.
“We are proud to introduce these straight whiskeys and Minnesota’s first brandy to our Minnesota customers,” founder Bill Miller reportedly said. “Non-chill filtered spirits including bourbon, rye, wheat and malted whiskies continue to be our focus at J. Carver Distillery. We believe it is important to show that unique whiskies and brandy can be made in Minnesota and by using the non-chill filter method, we enhance the smooth, flavorful quality of our whiskey.”
Each of the new “brews” were distilled and aged in Minnesota barrels at J. Carver’s grain-to-glass facility in Waconia.
- Waconia Man Spoke to United Nations on April 2
- Prehistoric Artifacts Discovered at Lake Waconia Regional Park
- 3rd Annual ‘Don’t Worry Be Hoppy 5K’ Set for April 8
- Mackenthun’s Recognized by State House for 100 Years of Service
- Rollerblade Pioneer Brings Latest Invention to Waconia
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.