HouseLogic: Materials You Should Never Use in a Bathroom
If you’re in the process of designing a bathroom makeover or if you’re thinking about embarking on a project, there’s something you should know: some materials just shouldn’t be used.
- Laminate Flooring
- Slippery or Glossy Tile or Stone
- Yellow Paint
The first four materials are all no-good for a moist environment like a bathroom. As for the yellow paint, designers say the color is just too intense for a small, intimate space.
- Eagle Scout Builds Memorial Garden for Drowning Victim
- Waconia Students Trick or Treat for Food Donations
- Waconia Announces New School Name: Laketown Elementary
- Fast Facts About Waconia Public Schools
- Restaurant Review: Who’s on First in Waconia
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.