First Candidate for Governor to ‘Meet People of Waconia’
The first candidate running for Minnesota Governor has taken up Waconia mayor Jim Sanborn’s invite to “meet the people of Waconia.”
According to the Sun Patriot, State Auditor Rebecca Otto, DFL, will attend a “listening session” on Tuesday, March 14, at 7 p.m. at Waconia City Hall.
Earlier this year, Sanborn laid out his intent to make sure candidates for governor know where Waconia is and what the city offers, the article said.
Sanborn said he plans to reach out to other candidates to schedule what he hopes will be a series of similar forums in town.
- 3 Waconia Teachers Named Candidates for 2017 Minnesota Teacher of the Year
- Minnesota Ironman Bike Ride Eyes Move to Waconia
- Waconia Man Honored by Eden Prairie Police For Helping Save a Life
- Waconia Woman Performs at Country Music’s Historic Grand Ole Opry
- New Homeowner? HouseLogic Highlights 6 Must-Dos Before Moving In
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.