County Lifts Wake Restrictions from Lake Waconia
With another summer weekend approaching, those who wish to have a little fun on Lake Waconia can do so without worrying about wake restrictions.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, Carver County Sheriff’s Office removed no wake restrictions from Lake Waconia Aug. 4. The lake’s water levels had been .1 feet below ordinary water levels for three consecutive days, which prompted the removal of the restriction.
The water levels are still quite high, so the sheriff’s office is reminding folks that it’s “illegal to operate a watercraft so its wake endangers, harasses, or interferes with any person or property,” the newspaper said.
Read more about beautiful Lake Waconia here: A Local Treasure: Lake Waconia
- Waconia Chef, on Food Network Show Experience
- Waconia Manufacturing Opens Facility in NYA
- New Art Collaborative Opens in Waconia
- Waconia’s Emily Kirsch Graduates as Holy Family’s Valedictorian
- Waconia Brewing Company to Open this Summer