Carver County Recently Named ‘Happiest Place in America’
Carver County, which is home to Waconia, was recently named the “Happiest Place in America.”
According to the Chanhassen Villager, the data firm Smart Asset has named Carver County the “Happiest Place in America” after analyzing metrics related to family stability, physical health, personal financial health, and economic security.
In the study, they compared all 980 counties in the country that have a population greater than 50,000, the report said.
“Carver County is a great place to live, work, and play,” Carver County Board Chair Gayle Degler told the newspaper. “This ranking and data helps to illustrate the spectacular communities that we have in Carver County.”
- Waconia Senior Earns a Ridgeview Foundation Scholarship
- Waconia’s Ridgeview Medical Center Names First Chief Medical Officer
- Waconia Brewing Hosts Beergo Every Monday
- Waconia Teacher a Finalist for Minnesota Teacher of the Year Award
- Two Waconia Teachers Named Semifinalists for State Teacher of the Year Award
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.