4th of July Fireworks Begin at Dusk Over Lake Waconia
The Fourth of July holiday is nearly here and as always the Lake Waconia Fireworks Festival will provide resident and visitors with a breathtaking display of fireworks beginning at dusk on Monday, July 4.
According to Destination Waconia, the fireworks festival is completely funded by donations from the city’s local businesses and community members. Sponsors include: Waconia Lions Club, Bolton & Menk, Inc. and Klein Bank.
Event-goers are encouraged to bring the following:
- Blankets, beach towels or lawn chairs
- Bug spray
- Glowy things for your kids to wear so you can see them in the dark
People are also welcome to watch from the comfort of their boat on Lake Waconia. For more information, click here.
- Gopher Medical Moves Headquarters to Waconia
- Waconia Grad Announces Candidacy for City Council
- Regular Home Maintenance Keeps Your Home Young, Increases Value
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.