3 Waconia High School Students Earn Scholar Status for PSAT
Three Waconia High School juniors have earned scholar status after taking the PSAT exam.
According to the district, each year about 1.5 million of the top junior students from across the country take the PSAT.
Matt Kelchner and Jon Truempi placed in the top 3 percent of all who took the test and earned Commended Scholars titles. Sam Bares placed in the top 1 percent across the nation and earned National Merit Scholar recognition.
- Middle Schoolers Create Mural Out of Rubik’s Cubes
- Restaurant Review: Egg-Cetera in Waconia
- Waconia Middle Schoolers Raise Over $15K for Cancer Research
- Taste of Minnesota Announces 2015 Musical Lineup
- Waconia Native Maxx Williams Drafted by Ravens
This local update courtesy of your Waconia Community Expert.