Stillwater Ranks No. 11 on ‘Best High Schools’ in Minnesota List
Stillwater Area High School is one of the top-performing high schools in the state of Minnesota. According to U.S. News & World report—a global authority in education rankings—Stillwater ranks No. 11 in the state.
After combing through data on thousands of high schools across the country, U.S. News released its 2017 Best High Schools ranking report on April 25. Stillwater landed just outside the top 10 in the state, and earned the distinction of a silver medal school.
Stillwater boasts a 93% graduation rate, and its college readiness rating was 52.8 out of 100. To put that into perspective, the state’s top school—Woodbury’s Math and Science Academy—came in with a 70.8 rating.
- Three Stillwater Graduates to be Honored as 2017 Distinguished Alumni
- New Senior Housing Plan to be Pitched to Stillwater City Council
- Stillwater’s Teddy Bear Park to Open for the Season Soon
- Stillwater Sells Old Building to New Heights Charter School Partner
- Five Stillwater Students Earn Art, Writing Awards
This local update courtesy of your Stillwater Community Expert.