Marigold Maison Replaces Bombay Spice
After location and concept changes over the past couple years, Bombay Spice owner John Kapoor has rebranded and has started fresh with Marigold Maison, an Indian eatery at Tatum Boulevard and Cactus Road.
According to AZCentral, the menu has been expanded to feature more of the clay, oven-made northern and southern Indian cuisine that first made Bombay Spice popular after it opened in 2008. At the end of Bombay Spice’s legacy, the concept has been a “Chipotle model.” Other dishes on the menu include traditional Indian favorites such as tikka masala, korma and gol gappa.
The interior also got a makeover and a new wine list has been added.
Marigold Maison is located at 4720 Cactus Rd. Suite D118.
- New Medical Building in the Works for Anthem
- City of Anthem Gets Some Fresh Paint, New Plants
- New Anthem Youth Council Will Decide Activities
- New Civic Center Offers Educational, Creative and Fitness Classes
- New Adventure Playground and Splash Pad Under Construction
This local update courtesy of your Northeast Phoenix Community Expert.